Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Teaser: Someone had blundered

A shot of the Black Powder game just after the US forces were ordered to wheel left........."no! Your other left!"
Most of the pictures are on my camera and will have to wait till I get back to town and upload them to my computer. The really good news is that they recently upgrade cable facilities on my country road and ny the time we get finally and fully moved in, in 3 weeks time, we'll have highspeed internet. Today's blog entries are coming via my cell phone.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful "tease" of a photo. I look forward to more soon.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. One simply does not see enough photos of the Bengal Horse Artillery anymore.

    Looking forward to seeing more of these photos.

    John

    ReplyDelete