EXERT FROM APPENDIX 1 from Don Featherstone's Battles With Model Soldiers
(The book that got me started.)

"Nothing in these pages is a dictate, no word says you must or you shall do it this way. On the contrary, the book sets out from the very beginning to stimulate the reader to think for himself, and to use what he has read merely as a foundation for efforts and ideas which reflect his own temperament and character. Only in this way will he obtain maximum satisfaction from the hobby of battling with model soldiers."

-Don Featherstone 1918 - 2013

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Still Alive

Yikes! Over a week!  Well, I have been away visiting family so that's part of it but before that there were some posts and games for my Gathering of Hosts blog. It looks like a few busy, but not wargaming busy, weeks ahead but even after that it looks like the Gathering of Hosts side of things will be taking up a larger share of my hobby time for the next few months.

It won't take all my hobby time though and the next post here will be a look at plans for spring and summer. (No comments please about  knowing what not to expect then :)  )

Meanwhile here's a peek at some of the experimentation over there:

40mm Elastolin late Medieval/early Rennaissance Fantasy setup.

2 comments:

  1. 'Over a week' is my norm - so you do a lot better than me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there is a "proper" interval, my other blog has been known to go months between posts at times. I'm just trying to manage my own expectations :)

      Delete