That has implications for the feel and ground scale of the rules so I decided that it would be easier on my head to just bring all of my battalions up to strength and field a Brigade with attachments as my normal wargame "army" even if it was sometimes an adhoc multi-national force. I also decided to ignore national organizational differences for machine guns and include an MG in one company per battalion.
|The last 5 figures to bring Ross's Rifles up to strength. Behind them are 6 German Jaegers to complete the existing battalion. (didn't quite manage to colour match the originals but close enough)|
For the Baluch battalion I already had 4 castings in the cupboard so I just had to grind away crazy hunks of flash from where the mould has ripped or otherwise deteriorated and add the ammo bandolier. Its as well that they complete the roster as the mould has deteriorated so badly that it is fit only for casting heads for conversions. If I want a second unit I'll update the master figure and make a new mould.
|The last Baluch company with flash hacked and filed off, 1881 tunics updated, and ammo belt added.|
I should finish the Jaegers tomorrow and then I need to tackle making a new machine gun and have a go at making a mould so I can spit them out as needed. I have a feeling that I am going to be needing a lot of them over the next year or so.