Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Teaser: Seeing the Elephant Again

The Square Brigadier has been updated to make use of some of the combat mechanisms in the 20C Square Brigadier. It'll  be a while before the  Boer War is table  ready and I want to minimize the temptations to stray  so this seemed like a good time to get the ACW out again.


Now have the updates helped  or hurt? 
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture...and question....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the infantry stands: in two ranks.
    I am anxiously awaiting the action!

    ReplyDelete