Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Progress of sorts

I managed a few hours away from household duties yesterday   to spend on my own affairs. My room is not all together and done but it is at least  serviceable again. Once I have the time and money I now have room again for a 5'*6' table without being  cramped and room for a temporary  expansion if I figure  out how to work it.  An extra 10sq ft may not sound like much but it would be a 50% increase and give 2 small coastal/lake fleets room to maneuver.
There was another little project distracting me today, hopefully I'll have a picture and explanation tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the description of this battle! I have some sailing ships about that size I have built, but no idea of what rules to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any rules yet either. Until I dropped the first couple onto the table to get them out if my way, I didn't think I had room to even think about it. Its inevitable now.

      Delete