Saturday, February 4, 2017

Over The Top!

I took my time this week, let myself get all the new (or old really) crazy ideas written up and then slowly again proved them to be poor choices under these circumstances and slowly made my way back to what I've been doing, but with movement etc adjusted for the smaller number of grid squares and using bigger units that can give and take more damage giving a bit more depth  and a wider range of results. I've also been editing and re-editing to try and achieve an acceptable level of consistency.

The draft being played is available as a webpage if you click here or you can click on the Scribblings blog page on the sidebar and then click on the same link there.

With all that done, the dice started to roll!
Turn 4.
Hmm, might have pushed that battery a little too far ahead!

BUT....now, I'm out of time. I'll resume playing tomorrow and hopefully have time for a write up because if the weather holds up I'm heading to Ron's on Monday to try out the newly published Portable Wargame!

No comments:

Post a Comment