Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Ooops!

I just realized that I had not yet posted a battle report from last summer on my Gathering of Hosts blog!

The details have slowly leached away by and large but the pictures pretty much tell the story.

 They Shall Not Pass!

Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to decide what I want to do next: paint, play, organize books, figures, etc., shovel yet more snow.......... (OK that last one is really low on my list since I'm not quite finished clearing all of the 50 cm that came down on the driveway, dog yard, etc last weekend.)


2 comments:

  1. Play, Paint, Organize, Shovel seems to be the right order, though shovel may need to move up the priority list if you get a particularly heavy fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the important shovelling bits and have lined up a visit by the solar snow-melter while I try and decide what to paint/play next.

      Delete