Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Sunday, January 12, 2025

Fighting in Oerberg resumes!

 Very useful aides are those readers who comment now and then, especially when I'm looking for inspiration for the next game.  I had almost forgotten that my early 20thC Colonial forces had been in standby since 2023 

See Battle of Bridgetown Oct 2023

I've dug them out, just may add a few more figures, and am pondering scenarios. So, stay tuned we're heading for warmer climes!

3 comments:

  1. Ross Mac,

    Great news! I am looking forward to seeing your Colonials in action again!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great figures, fun times ahead…
    Alan Gruber

    ReplyDelete