Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Tuesday, July 22, 2025

Helgin Is Ready To Rumble

The sea battle should resume ere long.
Notes: 
- I didn't plan on painting the skull and crossbones but I suddenly decided to add stripes, and then, there they were...... Luckily, only the one big ship has them so the Saxons have it. 
- The soft plastic is sometimes reluctant to hold to grasp all of the acrylic craft/art paint at first go, even after having washed and scrubbed them. (spray paints, primers, varnishes etc are forbidden), I'll let the paint settle for a week or so, then touch them up and varnish.    

7 comments: