Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Thursday, January 8, 2026

Day By Day

 Despite several hours of cracking and removing 1"+thick hunks of ice today, I managed 1 turn.


Hopefully tomorrow will include an hour of downtime to allow me to finish the game.


2 comments:

  1. Bon Chance!
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind the slippy stuff, though. I found a large area of hard frozen water cleverly hiding under an expanse of slush. Not only did I hit the ground hard, the bag lunch I was carrying shot out a good thirty to forty feet from me. Watch your back too, we're not young anymore...

    Eric

    ReplyDelete