Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Saturday, March 21, 2026

Coming Soon

It's been 9 months since Dominion Soldiers repulsed an incursion by Origawn forces, but the border patrols haven't relaxed their guard.

K

I'm still trying to reduce the number and breadth  of "collections"  a little so that I can focus a bit more on a few and get every collection on the table at least once a year..,..or two.  I have enjoyed the handful of Not-Quite-the-Northwest-Rebellion games but I don't have much enthusiasm for finishing restoration/conversion of remaining antique figures and am low of scenario ideas that I want to play.

To wrap up, I'll just select a portion of the 1st Nations warriors to serve with the Dominion's Redcoats.


Oh look, an 1870ish scenario, all set up.......

2 comments:

  1. Magnificent Mounties entering stage left…
    Can’t wait.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete