Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Allllllmost There!

I've struggled a bit transforming a semi-skirmish scenario using With MacDuff To The Frontier and small units of single figures, to a slightly larger Hearts of Tin game with battalions of figures glued to bases but I think its there. It'll be different but hopefully, it'll still be good, and be "finish-able" in the time allotted.       


Just got to finish the test game and start packing for a Thursday departure. Well, once I finish one more  unit of Mamlukes.......



and another stand of Turkish regulars and......

5 comments:

  1. That's a good looking game I'd love to play were I not on the wrong side of the Atlantic. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the others, it looks great! Good luck getting the rest of the figures ready and I hope the players appreciate your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Ross….
    Have fun…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ross Mac,

    It looks like you had a great time, even if you ended up a bit tired at times, I’m sure that after a few days of rest your recharged wargaming batteries will spur you on to do more work on your current projects … and possibly develop a new one or two?

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete