Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Allllllmost There!

I've struggled a bit transforming a semi-skirmish scenario using With MacDuff To The Frontier and small units of single figures, to a slightly larger Hearts of Tin game with battalions of figures glued to bases but I think its there. It'll be different but hopefully, it'll still be good, and be "finish-able" in the time allotted.       


Just got to finish the test game and start packing for a Thursday departure. Well, once I finish one more  unit of Mamlukes.......



and another stand of Turkish regulars and......

5 comments:

  1. That's a good looking game I'd love to play were I not on the wrong side of the Atlantic. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the others, it looks great! Good luck getting the rest of the figures ready and I hope the players appreciate your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Ross….
    Have fun…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ross Mac,

    It looks like you had a great time, even if you ended up a bit tired at times, I’m sure that after a few days of rest your recharged wargaming batteries will spur you on to do more work on your current projects … and possibly develop a new one or two?

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete