Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Thursday, May 11, 2023

D-7

Yikes! A week since the last post! Not much hobby time this past week, partly to do with spring chores, partly community volunteering and so on, but, I now have a start on the last minute recruiting.


Cuirassiers, Cowboys, Hussars and Uhlans, all joining the Mamlukes.

A week from today, I need to be packed and ready to go!  I could just pack up now and fudge standings for the not yet painted miniatures,  but I'll be much happier if I can finish another dozen Mamelukes (to replace stand-ins ) and 10 more French infantry....and a few more buildings, and......

6 comments:

  1. I'm at the "could go with what I've got" stage, but I'm aiming for 'as good as I can make it given the circumstances'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and..." the bane of every wargamer - but seeing those new Mamelukes it's got to be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouldn't be a full convention experience if there weren't a batch of figs to get ready "just in time."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice conversions Ross…
    My experience is that a good convention game has a whiff of fresh varnish about it…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how many figures one has, the last minute prep to field at least one more unit/figure seems universal.

    ReplyDelete