Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Friday, October 25, 2024

Week? What Week?

 Friday already?!?

Well, it seemed like a good plan. There were few projects and chores on my list, none of them urgent really (I earned 5 stars for procrastination) and I had reset the table, fiddled the rules again, should be easy enough to replay...ENNGGGHHH!  "Wrong!".......

Sunday I'll play, I thought, but an old err longtime friend is back in town for a visit. Oh well, toy soldiers are patient so last Sunday I drove the 45 minutes into the city to play in a 25mm Dragon Rampant game with 3 long time friends. 

Monday came.....oh, ok, OK this needs doing, and maybe a Nor-easter blowing in? Maybe,. Well, better get around to this and that first, after all "Winter is Coming!" .......... I'll play Saturday........ then I got another invite with the old gang (dating back to the late 70's for me) for 10mm Black Powder on Saturday.....let me see........ 

A 12mm game from last year, probably 4 of us. There was hard fighting and one side or other probably won. Those closest to the camera were under my command.


So....maybe Sunday for the chores then.......





3 comments: