Friday, October 25, 2024

Week? What Week?

 Friday already?!?

Well, it seemed like a good plan. There were few projects and chores on my list, none of them urgent really (I earned 5 stars for procrastination) and I had reset the table, fiddled the rules again, should be easy enough to replay...ENNGGGHHH!  "Wrong!".......

Sunday I'll play, I thought, but an old err longtime friend is back in town for a visit. Oh well, toy soldiers are patient so last Sunday I drove the 45 minutes into the city to play in a 25mm Dragon Rampant game with 3 long time friends. 

Monday came.....oh, ok, OK this needs doing, and maybe a Nor-easter blowing in? Maybe,. Well, better get around to this and that first, after all "Winter is Coming!" .......... I'll play Saturday........ then I got another invite with the old gang (dating back to the late 70's for me) for 10mm Black Powder on Saturday.....let me see........ Maybe Sunday then.......





No comments:

Post a Comment