Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Tuesday, November 19, 2024

Annnnnddd I'm Back

Just back from visiting family across the ocean, well across the Bay of Fundy anyway. A short, 5-6 hour, drive  (about 500k) but I decided to get lazy, relax and try the bus. I must be getting older because I enjoyed just sitting back with headphones 

Bits and pieces to go.

While away, I got an invite to a 25mm ECW game and oh, can I bring the terrain again? Yup. So, I spent much of this afternoon gathering 20mm and 40mm bits that more or less work for 25mm.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds a great road trip Ross.
    I look forward to seeing what you do with the scenery…
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find a road trip becomes infinitely more enjoyable when someone else is driving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't do much driving myself these days - bus or train where possible.

    ReplyDelete