Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Sunday, June 22, 2025

Reinforcements Have Arrived

 These volunteer Zouaves (as in donated by a friend) have finally been painted and are ready to take the table.

Mostly Hat Zouaves + a  couple of officers from my bin of volunteer recruits.

I think I need a few more guns and gunners for both sides, and a few more cavalry units, and maybe some wagons, but THAT'S IT!  No more room in the barracks or on the table. 

If anyone is interested in a free bunch (haven't counted them) of volunteer 1/72nd ACW figures (free apart from postage) send me an email at rmacfa@gmail.com . 

Now to set up the table for the Union pursuit of the rearguard of the retreating Confederate army.

8 comments:

  1. Every ACW army needs at least one unit of Zouaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dramatically posed and colourful looking unit that will standout on the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they'll get a chance to "See the Elephant" before long.

      Delete
  3. Dynamic unit , looks great!
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking unit and definitely needed...
    How many times have I said "That's it"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it best to say "Not today!", until the day comes.

      Delete
  5. "Oh we belong to the Zoo-Zoo-Zoos, and don't you think we oughta". Nice looking unit, Ross. As far as "that's it"...well, I look at that like re-basing....

    Eric

    ReplyDelete