Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Friday, February 20, 2026

But Wait! There's More!

 Having got back to painting again, its easier to set to on a larger bunch (technical term).


Once these are done, I'll finally make a go into the new PA British Infantry molds, but will probably wait till spring before pouring in the wood shed!  

8 comments:

  1. Braw, Braw bunch!
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be starting a 1/72nd - 20mm American Revolution project in the near future, the first unit I'll be painting is 30 figures of the Black Watch in kilts. Think I might paint some samurai first, just to get me in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samurai/highlanders ...yup, all a bit fancier than minutemen.

      Delete