Sunday, June 28, 2026

Now They Are Horde-able

 This was a bit easier than I expected. 


Apparently I should add some armoured Spahis for the early 16thC, but it'll probably be awhile before I work that out. A few more artillery and infantry will come first before the next engagement.

12 comments:

  1. It’s not quite Malta, but I’m amazed to see some version of this project finally come to fruition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once the French sailed back to France and the West Indies., I had to do something with them!

      Of course, the Christians will need to recruit ....

      Delete
  2. And very splendid they are looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrifying fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These repurposed Turks look fantastic - next stop Vienna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think any siege, or at least a big siege, is going to happen far away from my table....

      Delete
  5. They're coming along nicely. Armoured Spahis would be a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete