Sunday, August 2, 2026

Maintenance Of The......Oh Look!

Sighhh......there I was, working on my fictional 1830's forces when I stumbled on one last straggler of the one-piece Scruby ACW cavalrymen of the sort that have been recruited into my 1790's British Light Dragoons. As it happened, I needed exactly one more to finish the 2nd squadron.........sighhhh..... why wait?

(Please let me know if the above doesn't show. My favorite Chrome laptop, with the best photo adjustments, has been banned from Google Drive, so for now I'm trying ways to circumvent when necessary until I manage the new photo options.)


Right, back to the 1830's.....

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the new recruit…
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ross,

    There’s nothing quite like the satisfaction of rounding off a full unit, even if it means a brief detour from the 1830s. Glad to report the image loaded perfectly fine here despite the tech hurdles!

    Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo is totally showing, indeed it has two levels of zoom settings, so the detail is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking cavalry units. The photo show up well.

    ReplyDelete