Saturday, December 18, 2021

Nil desperandum

Its been a rather frustrating, what can go wrong will go wrong, kind of day, both for chores and hobby. However, I can get a bit stubborn, and anyone who claims that swearing at inanimate objects is silly and ineffectual, either hasn't tried it or doesn't swear with sufficient feeling. 

So, all of today's self selected crucial prewinter outside tasks for today were done and the six skirmisher recruits for my Revolutionary French are converted, assembled and primed. 

The kneeling body is one of the new Prince August Jaegers, the rest are Zinnbrigade Napoleonic French, with some arm conversions. All have been awarded my original homecast heads.  

Tomorrow is Sunday and I predict that paint will flow.


 

13 comments:

  1. They are full of animation and individuality. I look forward to seeing them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a day of Murphy’s Law, enjoy your paint filled day. Lively and animated figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better the paint does flow, than the snow does blow... but it's winter in The North, so there you, er, go...?

    That wasn't intended. Maybe.

    The figures look quite good.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Figures looking good.

    As to the swearing at an inanimate object idea - well, I'm a good boy so of COURSE I don't swear, but if I did then tomorrow I would have forgotton about it but I would still have the figures...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You're not swearing in the right language. Russian works on racoons, I can vouch for that much. ;)

      Delete