Thursday, September 21, 2023

Renovation Time

 I'm going to be running my Syrian game at a local event next week. Having decided to go back to the Square Brigadier, I decided to update my motley collection of adobe buildings. Most of them had been done last century for 25mm Colonial games with a few newer ones meant for the 40's. None had been designed for play on a grid using figures on 60mm square bases,

So, with some chopping and modifying and some new  additions, I have a renovated village.

Another town, another battle.

 

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. They look very functional and to to bigger table footprint - which a lot of wargaming buildings have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I long ago abandoned any idea of diorama-like wargame terrain.

      Delete
  2. Gentrification will be pushing up the property values and sqeezing out the locals! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete