Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Renovation Time

 I'm going to be running my Syrian game at a local event next week. Having decided to go back to the Square Brigadier, I decided to update my motley collection of adobe buildings. Most of them had been done last century for 25mm Colonial games with a few newer ones meant for the 40's. None had been designed for play on a grid using figures on 60mm square bases,

So, with some chopping and modifying and some new  additions, I have a renovated village.

Another town, another battle.

 

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. They look very functional and to to bigger table footprint - which a lot of wargaming buildings have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I long ago abandoned any idea of diorama-like wargame terrain.

      Delete
  2. Gentrification will be pushing up the property values and sqeezing out the locals! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete