Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Sunday, September 3, 2023

There May Be A Delay.......

We often had a communal  jigsaw puzzle going in a corner of a room at home, and the same in the lunchroom at work for a while, when we had access to a lunchroom.....

It's been a few years now since I've tackled one that wasn't virtual. This arrived on Christmas at some point this century and since my table was momentarily vacant and I wasn't sure what I felt like playing next, I seized the day! It's time I get back to my painting desk anyway. However, I long ago learned to put puzzles on a board so they could be moved if needed, So, if it takes too long and I start itching for a wargame, I can set up Mom's old, heritage, card table (well, its older than me anyway)  over by the bookshelf, and slide the puzzle over to make room for a wargame.

1 comment: