Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Teaser: Crossroad Encounter

Its been a busy day but I managed to find an hour for a quick game.


More soon.
Notes: The game was played with 54mm, mostly homecast and converted, on a (subtly) gridded table, using the latest 'roll it back to an older, simpler version' draft of The Square Brigadier which I will make available when I have it edited for errors and omissions, and have played them again. 

4 comments:

  1. Ross, that picture is like a distillation of everything that is great about the hobby.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete