While we're waiting for the full battle report, a little glimpse of the action:
.......
Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.
Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.
Born and raised in the suburbs of Montreal 7 decades ago. Began playing with toy soldiers at 5 years. Started painting & converting at about 12 yrs and wargaming about 15 yrs. Never really stopped.
5 years in the Black Watch of Canada Cadets, 5 years at the Collège militaire royal de Saint-Jean followed by 4 in the navy. 25 years with CPC in IT simultaneous with 23 years running a boarding kennel. Inherited my love of toy soldiers from my mother's father. Married with a pack of litle Italian Greyhounds and a cat. Prematurely retired and enjoying leisure to game, maintaining our 170 yr old farmhouse and just living.
Great picture and very inspirational.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I do like these 1790's armies.
Deletewhat rules do you use for the battle? is there a pdf or txt on your blog? i like to try them if simple and fast. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI've been trying several versions of a new, quick play, set of rules and so far I like this set best and am going to give them another 'go'. I like to have at least 3 good games in a row before I adopt them, and I like to present something more than a one page quick reference sheet like I used for this game.
DeleteHowever, I was pretty happy with them and will post a link to at least a "2 sides of a page" version in a few days.
Always enjoy your batreps…and it was good to be prompted to dig out the red Scenarios book again 👍🏼💡.
ReplyDeleteMe too! Haven't used it in ages but it's got some good ones and variety adds a bit of spice to the games.
DeleteRoss Mac,
ReplyDeleteAs my northern friends would say ‘That looks like a reet good game’!
All the best,
Bob