Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Friday, April 18, 2025

Back To The Present

Well, that was worth testing but I think I've gotten into a comfy pattern and after a few turns, I decided to go back where I had been and make a few minor tweaks.  That seemed to make a difference, especially on getting in a full game with a good chance of a clear victory for one side and within the sort of time I can usually muster, but not being tooo quick.


By the book, the game ended up a draw since both sides had troops on the hill, even though Blue was on the edge of breaking.

A cavalry clash was indecisive and the sun was setting.

Time to clear the table and start looking for another scenario..


No comments:

Post a Comment