Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Thursday, April 23, 2026

Annnnnd We're Back!

Taxes all done, a week earlier than usual!  The table has been cleaned and has returned to being a wargame table. I wasn't sure what to put on the field of battle, so I shook my head and "French Revolution in Flanders" came up.

Scenario #25 in Grant&Asquith's "Scenarios For All Ages".
Click twice on the picture for full size picture.

(I'm not sure if I have played it since 2009 but not recently anyway.)


I think there might be a battle tomorrow......



2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back. I look forward to seeing how this plays out…
    Hopefully it won’t be too taxing to play.😂
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete