Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Sunday, April 26, 2026

Now The Hurly-Burly Is Done.....

 But I don't have time to make a full post this evening.

I do have time to post a mid-game sketch by some artistic junior officer after the battle. (unhuh)
 (Double click on the picture to get the full screen version)

Tomorrow then!

4 comments:

  1. Will make a fascinating hand tinted etching.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of that, I had the women working on a series of tapestries.

      Delete
  2. Nice pic Ross - the column of Scots looks like they mean business

    ReplyDelete