Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Sunday, April 26, 2026

More Rumours of the Battle in Progress

OK, OK, between chores, looking after a pack of hounds while their 'Mom' is off to a dogshow weekend, and trying to figure out which of several versions of the rules I want to choose for going forward, I haven't gotten too far but I think I'm set and the game is about to resume should finish by noon (knock knock) and the report be posted later.

In the meantime:

(Click on the photo for the full size version)

Please stand by!



1 comment: