Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Interlude

It's been "one of those days" but I managed a few turns. 

Hopefully, I will be able to resume soon. 

3 comments:

  1. I have just cupped my hand to make a very small telescope type viewing tunnel and then scanned your photo, bit by bit - lovely,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. An interesting way of looking at the photo. Did you know that a double click on one of my photo's will expand the photo to full size? (I should put something about that on the header or each photo,)

      Delete
    2. ps the double click makes the figure in full screen size, clicking on the little "+" blows it right up to full size, bigger than the screen, and you can just move the marker around any spot and the large picture will scroll to show where the target is sliding.

      Delete