Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Proof is in the Reading

There is no doubt that a good proof reader would be handy.

Having fixed all the errors yesterday, I've just correct a sluagh of typos, obsolete references, etc that crept back in while I was sleeping as well as adding some clarifications around formation changes. The link to the latest draft of MacDuff is back on the list to the left.

2 comments:

  1. Ross

    You know there is nothing like putting something out there to make the hiding typos spring their ambush! I find this out everytime I hand out an exam to my students!

    PD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross

    Ok now I've got questions.

    1. Counterbattery fire - can you take out a gun? Does this count as a special effect under 5.13?

    2. Canister fire - is it lumped in under short range artillery fire?
    Cheers
    PD

    ReplyDelete