Sunday, June 16, 2019

All present!

Its taken a while but the Black Horse have finally found a bugler to bring their numbers up to a full squadron of 4 toy soldiers.


His kepi doesn't match the rest of his regiment but that's how I pictured him.

The First or 'Blue' Brigade of the Origawn rebel cavalry.  
What's next? Well......there are limber horses and riders on my desk and some Rebel infantry in the wings but I think a prototype dismounted cavalryman may have snuck up to the head of the queue while I wasn't paying attention.

3 comments:

  1. Shiny!
    Excellent unit of toy soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the figures without bases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ross. Splendid Cavalry and your newest figure looks a treat ...more battles ahead- CHARGE! Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete