Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Contact!

I can feel it in my bones..... 

There's gonna to be a battle here come morning.

2 comments:

  1. Really cool houses, are they scratch built?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, made in 2014 a block of scrap wood with a triangular piece on top (corner post of clementine crate) with cardboard roof. All details painted up to resemble a simplified late 18th or a 19thC wooden house. I made them for a one off Privateer raid game in June of 2014 but having been using them ever since. The closest one is painted to match the old farmhouse I live in.

      Delete