Saturday, February 11, 2023

Thank goodness, just forgetful, not too focused afterall!

There WAS  a game in January! I just didn't blog it properly, just a few pics and a comment in my Jan 2 post. Ok, it was a small, short game but......it was a game!

1 Jan: Refight of January's 1812 LaColle Mill game, but set in the 1790's West Indies! 

I'm not really ready for a Syrian game yet, probably won't be till mid-March, but once I base a few more units, I'll be ready to head to the West Indies. Maybe as early as tomorrow? or even this afternoon?  hmm  

I've got a pile of debased men  (hmm should probably have used a hyphen there) and some reclaimed bases (recycle, hoard, reuse), so just got to put them together, clear the table, decide on a scenario, lay out the terrain and sound the trumpets!

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you rediscovered the Long, Lost Battle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barely counts to be honest, 10 minutes to change the trees and sort forces, maybe 20 to play,.....still....

      Delete
  2. Curses! Just when I was starting to feel less guilty about how long it is since I did one...

    ReplyDelete