Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Tuesday, November 5, 2024

Winter Is Coming!

Its been a busy couple of weeks, just not much hobby time but its time I wake up my table, roust a bunch of figures, and get a game set up. The question is: "What period and scenario?".

My ACW lads are near the top of the list but I just can't seem to come up with a fresh scenario for them and anyway, while watching our next door neighbors getting all worked up, I wouldn't want to give them any ideas. That leaves me my Prince Valiant collection and my 16thC lads, both last played several months ago. 

 


I just need to come up with a scenario but while I'm pondering that question, I'm wide open to suggestions and requests. 

Of course, I'ts also time to work on some figures but that also means making a decision.......

7 comments:

  1. Good luck to you, and to us!
    Game on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think we could use some ideas, Ross. Would you accept emotions and impulses in trade? We seem to be overstocked. But on the important question, a nice kidnapping (or rescue) is a very "Prince Valiant" thing, while the 16th Century always says "ambush!" to me. Either one is a nice game, and a die roll would be a perfectly acceptable way of choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ll second a Seige, with fantasy figures.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas Alan, I'm not quite equipped for a proper siege in any period, yet.

      Delete