Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Still Stalling - 40mm AWI Jaegers

Since I am having trouble locating the box full of Zinnbrigade molds that I need to get my 40mm Toy Soldier project back on the move, I have turned my attention to the rest of the backlog.  A group of us here started a 40mm AWI project a couple of years ago. Games have been thin on the ground since 1/2 the forces moved away but new recruiting is slowly getting under way. What we need are more line infantry. What I have just added are some Jaegers from Sash & Saber. Johnson's Greens are next with an eye on Oriskany.

A company of Jaegers skirmishes through the fields along the Belmont Rd.

2 comments:

  1. Ross they do look the part- I'm definitely avoiding the awi IN 40MM as I have a 25/28/30mm collection .
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. figures look great,ive just started on my collection of 40mm from front rank,but might have to add some sash and saber.

    ReplyDelete