Monday, April 29, 2019

They're Back!

After their recent repulse, the rebels have regrouped, moved by the flank, and thrown a brigade over the river but Dominion forces are already  on the scene.

I really need to work on the lighting in my room.

Taxes, yard work, household taxes, preparations for Huzzah, some local volunteer stuff, and....and....and suddenly I felt like I needed to play a simple, meaningless, solo game. Well I got it set up anyway. Might even be able to play on Wednesday before I get back to Huzzah preparations.

10 comments:

  1. I ,for one, am delighted to see them back. I look forward to seeing what happens...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I manged one move yesterday.....All's to play for yet

      Delete
  2. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I applaud your terrain. You really do have some lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but its an illusion.

      I have neither patience not interest in making the sort of beautiful, realistic model terrain that some make so I borrow from stage and art and try to give an impression of a background setting.

      Delete
  3. Nice crisp photo there Ross. Yes, lighting is all important- especially for Blog Photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometime you've just gotta 'push lead' and 'roll dice' !

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to beat yourself up too much over the lighting. Your table looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks fine. As long as you can what the die roll was, everything else is just extra! I look forward to your report on the outcome of the rebels' latest foray!

    ReplyDelete