Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Monday, February 28, 2022

Stay Calm and Carry On

Its been a busy week here but I've managed a turn or two, now and again, and tuned up a much quicker,  'brigades as units', game. 

That's done now and hopefully, I'll get a full report on the battle and rules up tomorrow. Then I can focus on a new, very portable, emergency evacuation game in a box. Good for a quick game on a long vacation trip, sitting in the shade at a park, or on my lawn.

6 comments:

  1. "very portable, emergency evacuation game in a box." Sound policy: in extremis, ensure that you have the necessities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color me intrigued by the "new, very portable, emergency evacuation game in a box". Every "bug out" kit should have some kind of war game in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >'brigades as units', game

    (...uh, is it titled 'Fire & Fury'?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unnnh NO! I will never again spend 5 hours working through a list of 20 modifiers 50 times a turn!

      Delete