Thursday, February 3, 2022

Between Storms

Almost done. The regulars  just need final touch ups and gloss varnish. The National Guards in the background still need a few more details painted.


Since I've been used to shading my Prince August figures, I've struggled a bit sometimes to resist doing more with these, but I wanted them to be more toy soldier-ish and I like how they look on the table at arm's length. 

If we roll boxcars and a night and day of freezing rain doesn't put our power out for a day or three,  I should have a picture of both armies on parade sometime this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I do like the look of these, you have achieved the toy soldier is effect very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the weather holds off for the parade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lads look like they have seen hard campaigning with little to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 is probably among the "holiest of holies" as far as miniatures volumes go...but 16 would be right behind that number.
    ("Vive la République!")

    ReplyDelete