Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Is it just me or..

 Does the victorious Rebel commander look just a bit smug?


This was the 2nd test game as I re-familiarized myself with the rules (Minnow doesn't bother with rules) and adjusted them to fit the plan. I'll post a report on the 3rd and final test game tomorrow, then it'll be time to move on.

5 comments:

  1. Cats are born smug…
    Well most of them are… I cat sit for my neighbour and her cat just looks surprised… at every all the time.
    I’m sure she scared herself with her own tail the other day…😁

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Minnow is suggesting old school combat resolution. However, lacking opposable thumbs, operating a Britain's naval gun is out of the question, so paws it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's one big reason why the British didn't enter Siam....

    ReplyDelete