Saturday, March 19, 2022

Is it ready Major?

"I would have liked another week Sir, but it is my considered  opinion that the grid is now Practicable. You may commence your assault General!"

"Well Russell, how did the coin fall?"
"Heads! Red will enter from the South. General Lannigan, your mission will be to blow the bridge by turn 15, General Douglas, your mission is to prevent this and capture the bridge. Gentlemen, take your places and remember,  any unit crossing the Blue Taipe within two squares of the bridge will be disqualified."

And so it begins again.


8 comments:

  1. I await developments with great interest.
    Battlefield has turned out really well btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll be picking at it with my paintbrush for a few weeks more but I'm happy with how its coming.

      Delete
  2. Well done, those men, the sappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gentlemen, take your places and remember--

    "--I want a good, clean fight, no cheat shots, no low rolls, or rabid fudges. Now touch measuring sticks, and come out fighting."

    I think you need to begin publishing either (1) "Unqualified", (2) "Qualified" (with an accompanying explanatory paragraph), or (3) "No expressed opinion" Gamer's Reports on your featured pre-game terrain & set-ups. Y'know,...like CPAs issuing audited corporate Annual Reports.

    ReplyDelete