Saturday, September 10, 2022

Life Goes On

But no hobby time today! Instead, it was a glorious summer day down at the waterfront,  helping run a fundraising  BBQ for the museum. Still, painting has progressed by fits and starts........

11th Light Dragoons. (W.I.P.)

Luckily, before I'd gotten too far, I thought to double check that the regiment I'd picked had been one of those which had served under the Duke of York in Flanders. Ummm nope! So, now we see the 11th Hussars, in their Buff facings, getting closer to taking to the table of battle.


6 comments:

  1. A summer BBQ outside beats painting inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't get to sit down for 6 hours but the people outside the booth seemed to be having a good time and every $ helps keep the mueum going. .

      Delete
  2. >now we see the 11th Hussars, in their Buff facings

    Nice recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all the French, I was definitely NOT going to do yet another unit in dark blue with red facings

      Delete
  3. Nice figures, I really like them, they will be a really nice unit when they hit the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those old Scruby 40's have a touch of life in them that appeals to me.

      Delete