Thursday, May 2, 2024

Two Turns In A Day, Sweet ____(modified)

 Life! Well, I managed another turn (sighhhhhh..........)

*** It appears that some people had problems seeing the picture in this recent blogpost. If anyone ever has an issue, please either leave a comment or send me an email so I can investigate. (usually everything looks fine on my end). 

I have reloaded the picture by my usual way which I wasn't able to do last night. I intended to leave both pictures up but..... the computer was ahead of me and deleted the old one without asking. Oh well. Anyway, please do report any such things (after all even with toy soldiers, SNAFU happens.)

The infantry engage.
(Oi! Who knocked that fence over!?)
(I may have to base the fence sections)


Actually, it might have been 2 turns,....(about 15 min each including time for tweaking the still under construction rules as I go...). That's spring for you!  


8 comments:

  1. 15 min per turn sounds good to me. The trouble with ACW types is they will tend to knock down fences for their camp fires!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until the RSM kicks their butts and sets them back to marching, leaving a heap of logs for me to clean up!

      Delete
  2. Bet that farmers annoyed about his fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi still no picture for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nor me, Ross - pity, as this looks to be an interesting game. Keep up the good work, Nick

    ReplyDelete