Monday, October 15, 2018

Cheap Cuirassiers for Christmas

Well Cuirassiers for any occasion really, the point is Prince August is having a one day 50% off sale and I have been thinking about buying  their new set of Cuirassiers moulds for myself for Christmas.

Image from the Prince August website
(Hopefully they won't mind me advertising on their behalf)
So if you are thinking about trying homecasting or want to expand your selection of moulds, October 15 is a good day to do it.

Image from Lace Wars in Tin blog.
(umh...Steve, can I use your picture?)


6 comments:

  1. Yes! I hope you pulled this particular trigger.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross

    I like the finished unit 😉

    I hope you have plenty of lead - these are big lads!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been casting 54's, I should be good. The question is will I need to break out the best I've got or get by with recycled? I'll find out after Christmas!

      Delete