Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Ready for Action

Rain day forecast for tomorrow,  and I'll be ready!

The York County Battalion and Victoria Rifles are on guard.
While I have had no time and energy for painting or playing, I entertained myself during breaks and after supper Human/Hound couch time by taking copies of old, simple, rules and making them into more detailed ones, trashing the new ones and starting over with a different sort of convoluted and...... again and....yup had enough. Simple yet covering a lot  can be done but its not quick and easy to write or to learn and I only need the bits I need.

The table was still set for the Triple Line scenario so I basically just pulled the cloth out of the way, added a river and laid out some troops for a game of good old, generic, Square Brigadier.

The Hochelaga's and Highlanders wait in reserve.
But where's the General?
 
While I was having 2nd thoughts about things and reading old battle reports, I realized that I missed the fictional Canadian setting. Well, I have tonight to think about it, the sun is shining, coffee's done, its time to get my coat on and get some more winterizing done before the sun dips below the tree tops.


No comments:

Post a Comment