Prince August SYW Prussian infantry with Modified Meisterzinn bicorne.
PA SYW Russian infantry with one of my original 'Tarleton' helmet heads.
General: PA SYW Dragoon officer w MM bicorne.
Emigre: Meisterzinn infantry with my original Roundhat.
British: PA SYW Prussian with gaiter tops filed off and MM bicorne.
Today was the first time I've managed to get an entire Dragoon out of the new mould. I still can't get the officer's sword to cast but did get the dragoon's sword to come out and that's good enough. I only managed three useable dragoons plus three whole or salvageable officers so just need two more dragoons before the Scots Greys will be ready to join the queue. Its a pity they traded in their bearskins for bicornes for this campaign but then, I have a bicorne mould but none for a 1795 Scots Grey bearskin, so, just as well.
Got some work to do!