Enough playing for now. May and Huzzah are fast approaching and my Revolutionary War armies are not growing nearly fast enough. Converting each hat in particular is taking too long as well as sometimes coming out second rate at best.
So I've fixed up a couple of my War of 1812 heads to match slightly larger figures better. While I was at it, since I hate working with metal moulds, I slightly modified a Meisterzinn infantry body to use as British with below the knee gaiters, and threw him in.
Tomorrow I'll see how I did. Hopefully I'll be able to spit out and paint the rest of the figures I need in fairly short order.