Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Ma! They're at it agin!

An Old Scenario to try out the new rules again.

One Brigade? I've got a whole Division marching on and you're hitting me with one Brigade? Lovely.
The Battle for Light Rock Valley will continue tomorrow. 

Oh.... I guess we are gonna have a fight.


9 comments:

  1. What a stirring sight those redcoats make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed. Of course I also have a certain affinity for the ragamuffin types.

      Delete
  2. Is the scenario "Action in the Plattville Valley"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keen to see the battle report Ross - is it happening today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. They'd pretty much disappeared for a while but they're starting to slip past the guards again!

      Delete