Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Monday, February 24, 2020

Slowly getting back to 'normal'

A bit of painting, a quick solo game, aced the Beef and Broccoli for supper, Hornblower: The Duchess and the Devil with my closest canine friends.......that's  retirement!



15 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to spend a day Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retirement sounds good - might try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its mostly hype as far as I can see. No idea how I used to fit 1 job in let alone the 2 I did for a decade+

      Delete
  3. I thoroughly recommend retirement ! very helpful with the hobby .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. I might have to give it a go sometime....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a side effect about getting old to watch out for and avoid.

      Delete
  5. Hi Ross- I've been retired awhile - however if you do not watch it time can still get away on us- have to make the most of each and everyday. I like your Grenadiers as the photo shows...I hope to have British Grenadiers on MARS by the end of the year. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I prefer it when my time is "well wasted" as "they" say.

      Grenadiers on Mars? That'll be a sight to see!

      Delete
  6. I'm looking forward to such a version of normal: when it arrives, I think I'll celebrate with beef and broccoli!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm!...Toy soldiers... Beef and Broccoli ... and possibly a nice craft beer ...
    Oh!... come to me retirement...;-)

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't wait so went to it! Life as a pauper has its drawbacks but......

      Delete
  8. That sounds pretty amazing! By my calculations I'll be able to retire when I'm 107. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete