Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Picking up the Pace

I think I managed 3 turns today!


When I get all caught up, I'll need a proper game. 

12 comments:

  1. Looks like some bursting shells and someone has been 'offed' on the right flank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cotton wool ( or is it photoshop) looks really effective indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something exciting is happening there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can get more moves in Ross- looks like an interesting Period. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a bit of everything, knights in shining armour, pikes, bows, muskets, cannon...

      Delete
  5. Looks great. Installments add to the drama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three turns...
    I would have lost the game by now 😂

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hard to lose with both sides in a solo game, unless you pick a side, but I like to keep two hats around, just in case.

      Delete