Click on pictures for larger size. Depending on your machine, you can use your figures to enlarge or shrink the picture, or there may be a '+' on the picture which will expand again and allow you to slide the large picture to see all of it. Click on the header arrow pointing left to go back to the regular screen.

Monday, August 2, 2021

Cometh The Hour

 Cometh the Hero!

Coming soon to a blog near you!

12 comments:

  1. We can be heroes just for one day,,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Ross- are we going to see a return of the Adventures of Prince Valiant? That'd be good. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...None Shall Pass!"
    "I have no quareel with you, good Sir Knight, but I must cross this bridge."
    "Then you shall die...."

    ReplyDelete
  4. On his way to Camelot (which is a very silly place)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am confident that he would never go there, nor accept any swords from watery tarts...

    ReplyDelete